GTA IV Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTA IV Roleplay

Liberty City.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GTA IV roleplaying

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smoothoper8r

GTA IV roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: GTA IV roleplaying   GTA IV roleplaying I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:17 am

hello reader, my name is ( Dakotah Roger ), my gamertag on x box 360 live is ( incrediblechimp ) and i also have an MSN witch is ( Dawlr@hotmail.ca ), you can also add me on facebook by using my name (there will be a picture of a man holding up the middle finger for my facebook picture). feel free to add any of thows so you may contact me if in need of information about the next part of this message. I am looking for people who are interested in GTA IV roleplaying to join my crew... well you dont HAVE to join the crew, we would just like to have more people to come have fun roleplaying or just chilling and messing around on GTA IV with us, and you can add me, E-mail me or inbox me or whatever works for you for more information on the GTA IV roleplaying that we do. P.S there is more than one crew that im linked with to join so dont think your options are limited. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Back to top Go down
smoothoper8r

GTA IV roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: making a roleplaying lobby next week   GTA IV roleplaying I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:23 am

hey its incrediblechimp aka dakotah roger aka dawlr@hotmail.ca here to let you know that im going to have a GTA IV roleplaying session going on sometime next week ( no fixed date yet, I will message you back for details if you contact me and are interested ) and im looking for anyone whi is interested... you can add me at any of these things posted above...ps Dakotah roger is what youwould add on facebook, there will be a man holding up the middle finger in the profile picture. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

GTA IV roleplaying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTA IV Roleplay :: The Roleplay-
Jump to: