GTA IV Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTA IV Roleplay

Liberty City.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Information & Status.

Go down 
+6
fertile01
Mr.Black
griff 220
Paul
JoeRodriguez 09
Acky
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Acky
Admin
Acky

Character Information & Status. Empty
PostSubject: Character Information & Status.   Character Information & Status. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:30 am

Quote :
Post your characters info, money & business owned.

Name: Angelo Mezza
Vehicles: DF8-90, Calvalcade & Huntley Sport
F.B.I. File: Suspected mobster of the "Galluciano Family" based in Alderney. Suspected to be linked with narcotics, weapons, smuggling, extortion, prostitution, robbery & murder. Currently in partnership with Jose Andrés Rodriguez (Suspected Narcotics Possessor & Distributer).
Mezza has had recent problems with authority, over many investigations under-going him and his business; The Mezza Corporation. Currently a Cocaine addict. Known to carry a knife and a firearm with him. Approach with caution at all times.

Properties: 4 Irioquis Ave, Goldberg, Ligner & Shyster, Sprunk Storage facility, The Platypus, The Triangle Club, Highway Superstar Café.

32,200 per game (+extortion money)
Current money: $100,900

Key:
Red - For sale.
Blue - Under surveillance.

Last edited by Acky on Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:14 am; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://gtaivroleplay.rpg-board.net
JoeRodriguez 09

JoeRodriguez 09

PostSubject: Jose Andrés Rodriguez   Character Information & Status. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:43 pm

Name: Jose Andrés Rodriguez
Information: Imigrated to America from Spain when he was 19. Well known for smuggling drugs, guns and other weapons. Also has been arrested for the possestion of drugs. Working in partnership with Angelo Mezza Always on top, always making money.

Properties: Playboy X Apartment, Transport Ship, Ron Gas Stations.

14000 per game
Money: $42000

Last edited by JoeRodriguez 09 on Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Character Information & Status.   Character Information & Status. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:54 pm

Name: Pablo Racia de Liberta
Information: An English man with a heavy Lancashire accent who changed his name to an italian name for various tax dodges and immigration purposes. Paul drives people around in his trusty taxi and works for Jose. The fun part about him? He has days where he'll talk all the time, and days where he'll hardly talk at all.

((I really don't like talking over Mic, but sometimes I will. Just don't get angry with me if I give short one word answers at times Razz))
Back to top Go down
Acky
Admin
Acky

PostSubject: Re: Character Information & Status.   Character Information & Status. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:55 am

Paul wrote:
Name: Pablo Racia de Liberta
Information: An English man with a heavy Lancashire accent who changed his name to an italian name for various tax dodges and immigration purposes. Paul drives people around in his trusty taxi and works for Jose. The fun part about him? He has days where he'll talk all the time, and days where he'll hardly talk at all.

((I really don't like talking over Mic, but sometimes I will. Just don't get angry with me if I give short one word answers at times Razz))

[You should buy Roman's cab service, would go good with your character.
You have 2000 to spend anyway, and get 100 a game along with pay from me or joe.]

Last edited by Acky on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Character Information & Status.   Character Information & Status. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:07 pm

I intend to next time I'm on Razz

Last edited by Paul on Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
griff 220

PostSubject: Re: Character Information & Status.   Character Information & Status. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:08 pm

Name: James Griffiths
age; 19
information:moved over to the usa when i was a child and when i became old enuff i joind the lcpd i will clean the streets of all crime. but if the price is right may of not seen any thing.

Money: $3000
Back to top Go down
Acky
Admin
Acky

PostSubject: Re: Character Information & Status.   Character Information & Status. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:54 pm

griff 220 wrote:
Name: James Griffiths
age; 19
information:moved over to the usa when i was a child and when i became old enuff i joind the lcpd i will clean the streets of all crime. but if the price is right may of not seen any thing.

Lovely.. you'll be a credit to the RPG, working for the authority! Smile
Back to top Go down
JoeRodriguez 09

JoeRodriguez 09

PostSubject: Re: Character Information & Status.   Character Information & Status. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:18 pm

Hope This Roleplay Moves Smoothly.

damn right!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Black

Mr.Black

PostSubject: Re: Character Information & Status.   Character Information & Status. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:31 pm

Name: Tom Black
Information: Little to no information in the LCPD databases. He arrived in City a few days ago from Vice City via Francis International. Airport security checked him and he's completely clean. Has a heavy sarcastic tone when speaking.

On a side note I wouldn't mind working as a cab driver.

Money: $2300
Back to top Go down
fertile01

PostSubject: Re: Character Information & Status.   Character Information & Status. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:42 pm

Name: Nick Cavilez
Occupation: A suspected member of the Mob in Liberty City. Known to travel around with Angelo Mezza.
Information: A very strong character, physically and mentally. Will instantly do whatever he is told.
my gamertag is fertile01

Money: $2750
Back to top Go down
Kenco

Kenco

PostSubject: Re: Character Information & Status.   Character Information & Status. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:40 am

Name: Michael Carter
Occupation: Commander of Task Force 1 (ATFD(Alcohol Tobacco Firearms & Drugs) Team)
Skills: Driving, Shooting
Weapon of Choice: Combat SMG / Assault MG
Drives: ON Duty Black Huntley SUV (Undercover) or Police Buffalo (ON Duty)

Additional Info: Appointed by the Mayor himself too create a team of Anti Terrorist Units to crack down on the Firearm Drugs and Alcohol Trade in the . His Father was the 35th Commisioner of LCPD
Previous Crimes: N/A
Below: A picture of one of the task forces at work, Circa 2004

2,250 per game.
$6150
Character Information & Status. 302yovr
Back to top Go down
LostJanke

PostSubject: Re: Character Information & Status.   Character Information & Status. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:39 pm

Name: Jack Anderson
Information: Broke car dealer who knows no one

GT: LostJanke

Money: $2,500
Back to top Go down
nickiscool88

PostSubject: Re: Character Information & Status.   Character Information & Status. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:01 pm

Name: John Ryan
Information: Newcomer to Liberty City, looking to make money anyway possible.
Back to top Go down
Acky
Admin
Acky

PostSubject: Re: Character Information & Status.   Character Information & Status. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:00 pm

C Bray 93

Name: Lee Chong
Poperties: Coin Wash, Niko's Safehouse
Vehicles: Blista Compact.
Information: A civilian being harrassed by the mob, and in particular; coke-addicted Angelo Mezza.

150 per game
Money: $1950

Last edited by Acky on Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:12 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Acky
Admin
Acky

PostSubject: Re: Character Information & Status.   Character Information & Status. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:07 pm

UK I TopGun x

Name: Timothy Darlings
Vehicles: All Police Cars & Blista Compact.
Information: An Irish-American citizen, who moved to with his family. The current Duty-Working Commissioner of the LCPD, always attempting to make the city a safer place.

Money: $3,750

Last edited by Acky on Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Acky
Admin
Acky

PostSubject: Re: Character Information & Status.   Character Information & Status. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:25 pm

scumandbutter

Name: Rocco D'Anato
Properties: None.
Vehicles: Cognoscenti
Information: A member of the Mob in City. Known to be close friends with Angelo Mezza, and knows everything about him, aswell as the location of him.

500 per game
$35,300
Back to top Go down
Acky
Admin
Acky

PostSubject: Re: Character Information & Status.   Character Information & Status. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Little Jack 2K8

Name: Gino Scaletta
Properties: Irish Bar in Algonquin.
Vehicles: N/A (Steals cars)
Information: A car jacker, operating out of the west of Algonquin. Known to pay 30% of his weekly income to Angelo Mezza.

3000 per game
$6000
Back to top Go down
Philippe amando

Philippe amando

PostSubject: Gen.Philippe Amando    Character Information & Status. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:49 pm

Name: Philippe Amando (aka "Spider")
Location: 367 Wardite street,(Dawynes Apt.) East Holland, Liberty City
Ethnicity: Puerto Rican
Vehicles: Voodoo, Marbelle
Rackets (Property): (none)
Income: $2850 -weekly-
-Prostitution $350
-Drugs sold $6000
-Job income $1500
-Drug imports -$5000

Current Cash: -$4500 (Debt to Northwood Posse)
Re-Offend lvl: low
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F.I.B. file: Philippe came to Liberty City to escape the gang life in Los Santos, where he got involved with his older cousin, Ceasar Vialpando, in numours crimes, but unfortunatly was not convicted of them, due to lack of evidence. But after the riots of Los Santos, Philippe was sent to a Liberty City Youth Center,after being caught with 3 firearms. Now Philippe is known to be connected to "Monteenos" a medium sized crime family set up in Broker. Philippe is a well respected leader of the V.L.A. ( Varrio Los Aztecas ) also has respect with the ASCF (Alderny State Correctional Facility) prison gangs. and is setting up a chapter in Northwood, Rumored to be called "NHA" (North Holland Aztecas). Philippe and his crew have been known to be linked with; Smuggling,narcotics,weapons,cars,extortion,prostitution,robbery. V.L.A. has a current partnership and truce with the Monteenos. Philippe has no recent problems with the local authoritys, but has a history of carrying dangrous amounts of narcotics and Public disturbances'(Lowrider meets). V.L.A.'s known gang colours are Blue and White. Public reports say they hear "AZTECA FAMILIA,HASTA LA MUERTE!" before being chased away with either a bat or knife.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

key: (Re-Offend lvl)
Green: low
Yellow: medium
red: high
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_170629462965178&ap
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Information & Status.   Character Information & Status. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Information & Status.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTA IV Roleplay :: The Roleplay-
Jump to: