GTA IV Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTA IV Roleplay

Liberty City.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting Started

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acky
Admin
Acky

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Getting Started   Getting Started I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:03 am

First, you make a character by picking their job and how much money you make per game. If your character dies they are only spending time in the hospital (respawn wait)
This Is for the xbox 360, send your character info in a message to "o iAcKZz x" or post it here along with your gamertag.

Rules

*You lose 10% of your tier level money each time you die
*If you die, your character isnt dead, only just sent to the hospital.
*After each game you gain money.
*Dont go around killing people because cops are on.
*To transfer money to another player, you must call the Banker
*If you are hurt you can go to the hospital and get healed there for free

Money
In-game you can pay someone for something, to do that you must call up the banker and say your giving (X) amount of money to the trainer and it will be recorded. No money will be traded if the banker has not being notified.

You get paid before each game depending on your job, Some jobs dont get paid like being a civilian or being a Criminal, being a criminal you have to go around and commit illegal activities In-game to earn money. Other jobs also require you to do actions in-game.

Any Money trascations has to be told to the banker.
I'll be playing the Banker, keeping track of all money plus making sure everything runs smoothly and be playing my character aswell. During the time while were not playing, I'll be the Real Estate Agent and you can buy property.
Back to top Go down
https://gtaivroleplay.rpg-board.net

Getting Started
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTA IV Roleplay :: The Roleplay-
Jump to: